AutoCross Racing (PC)
Autocross Racing is a top-down retro-style racing game similar to classic Amiga games like Slicks, Nitro, Super Cars and Super Skidmarks etc. The aim of the game is to unlock each successive track by finishing in the top 3 places of the previous race. You will be able to race for the championship trophy on the last track when the previous 9 tracks have been unlocked. Cash is earned as each race is completed and new cars will become available for purchase as each new track is unlocked. Each successive car having superior performance than the previous. In order to stand a fighting chance against the increasing levels of difficulty of the AI cars and tracks, you will need to upgrade your car at regular intervals.
** AUTOCROSS RACING PC FEATURES **
• Advanced Pacejka based car physics allowing for controlled skids, powerslides and drifting.
• Unlock new tracks and cars by winning races.
• Earn cash by winning races and purchase any of the 20 available cars.
• User controlled in game difficulty settings.
• 20 AI controlled opponents to race against often allowing for multiple pile ups.
• Different road surfaces ranging from tarmac, mud, snow and ice to desert.
• Nitro boost in order to accelerate past your opponents.
• Real-time car damage.
• Toggable in game mini map.
• Choose the number of laps to race. 1 - 99.
• 6 camera types ( fixed and rotational ) with variable height adjustment and auto zoom.
• Redefinable Keys and Joystick support.
• Save game feature.
** AUTOCROSS RACING PC CREDITS **
Game Design - Kevin Murphy
Programming - Kevin Murphy
Graphics - Kevin Murphy
Sound Effects - Kevin Murphy
Music - Dejan Subotin (Dafunk)
Cover Artwork - Mat Recardo
Playtesting - Kevin Murphy with the kind help and feedback of various users from the forums of GameDev.Net + IndieGamer.com
Additional Car Graphics - SuperMotoXL Designs